The Society of Vineyard Scholars recently published a review I did on Biblical Hermeneutics: Five Views. If you have any interests in hermeneutical method, this book might be of interest to it. It is edited by Stanley E. Porter and Beth M. Stovell and includes contributions from:
- Craig L. Blomberg writes for the Historical-Critical/Grammatical view
- F. Scott Spencer writes for the Literary/Postmodern view
- Merold Westphal writes for the Philosophical/Theological view
- Richard B. Gaffin Jr. writes for the Redemptive-Historical view
- Robert W. Wall writes for the Canonical view
You can read the review here.
Luke is a pastor-theologian living in northern California, serving as a co-lead pastor with his life, Dawn, at the Red Bluff Vineyard. Father of five amazing kids, when Luke isn’t hanging with his family, reading or writing theology, he moonlights as a fly fishing guide for Confluence Outfitters. He blogs regularly at LukeGeraty.com and regularly contributes to his YouTube channel.